onsdag 20. april 2016

FORGETTING MYSELF

I have been feeling ill. Sick and tired.
Got distracted again. Distracted from the journey I am on.
So many things going on. I forgot myself. Forgot I was here too.
I forgot I am here all the time. Not only everything else...

I had felt conneced with myself for while. Able to feel how it feels to be me in this situation.
To know how I feel about it, not only what can, should and has been felt before.
But if I forget myself one day, I will get lost again, and wander off to who knows where.
Not that I know where I am going, but I can feel it. I CAN feel it. If i remember to.

I got this link from a friend of mine today:
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-24109/the-secret-root-of-your-mental-physical-fatigue.html

This is excatly how I felt when I started wondering about why I was tired all the time. But I AM doing what I want to do. I love what I do, I don´t want to do anything else....

What else is there for me to do?
Obviously there is something more...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

RSS